Wed, Jan 24|
Odd Side Ales
A Home for Every Dollar
Become the Chief Financial Officer of your household
Time & Location
Jan 24, 2024, 5:30 PM
Odd Side Ales, 41 Washington Ave STE 160, Grand Haven, MI 49417, USA
About The Event
Does it seem like you work all year and have nothing to show for it? Do you wonder where all your money went? Do you have an endless list of things you want but no idea how long it will take to get them?
When you have a home for every dollar, you regain control of your life by finding answers to all these questions. You’ll learn how to organize and prioritize your finances like a pro so you can achieve your financial goals faster. You will become the Chief Financial Officer of your household.
There is enough uncertainty in this life. Much of what happens is outside of our control. The best defense we have against this unavoidable uncertainty is to control what we can, making our cash flow habits one of the single biggest opportunities any of us have to increase our sense of security. Money is a tool that can be used to achieve your goals. It’s time for you to start using that tool correctly.
Please join me on November 29th at 6 pm for the very first Home for Every Dollar event. There will be snacks and drinks provided for all that attend.
You will learn how to:
- Think of your household finances like a business. You are the Chief Financial Officer!
- Make conscious decisions with your money instead haphazardly spending it.
- Organize your income and expenses to command greater control over your cash flow.
- Fit larger purchases into your existing budget.
- Have a plan to pay off debt while balancing other financial goals.